Frequently Asked Questions
- Placement of the dental implant(s), including implant abutment and crown, costs between £550 and 1200 for each tooth.
- Orthodontic treatments like bone augmentation or sinus lifting cost £180 and 350.
- A complete pack of dental implants costs between £5500 and 10000
- A well-trained dentist (Dental education in Turkey is above European standards, which consists of 5 years of intense training, including 2 years of internships)
- Dentist's experience.
- Top-quality dental materials and a state-of-the-art dental clinic. (There are many modern dental clinics in Turkey that you would find in Europe or America.)
- 5 years survival rate %95
- 10 years survival rate %90
- 16 years survival rate %83
It is more important for a country to provide a true balance of quality and affordability than to give you a low price. In this respect, Turkey offers very affordable dental treatments that you will be satisfied with.
- Laminate Veneers cost between £130-£230 per tooth,
- Zirconia veneers cost between £150-£250 per tooth,
- Emax veneers cost between £180-£300 per tooth
- Full mouth veneers cost between (20 teeth Including hotel, breakfast) £5,000-£7000
Because if the rights of ill-treated patients were to be protected, a formal complaint mechanism should have been implemented. If they had done so, the necessary compensation and treatment would have been provided for the victimized patient, and Turkey would have gotten rid of that kind of clinic.
Associating bad examples with the entire country would be a very wrong assessment.
Here are the honest comments of a Hungarian cosmetic dentist, Arshavi, for a youtube video;
“…..I have treated many patients from the UK who have received substandardly and messed up low-quality treatments in the UK. We have to completely redo things…hearing from my colleagues in the UK that they have to use cheaper types of implants as people can’t afford to pay….”
Of course, you can have the best quality dental treatment in England, but still, you may encounter low-quality dental clinics. This is also the case in all countries even the USA, Canada, and Germany.
Yes. Dental implants are made to perform the functions of extracted or missing teeth.
Credit Card: Credit cards are also accepted, but make sure to contact your bank before you arrive to find out if you can use your credit card in Turkey if the card has a limit for foreign countries, and if a commission will apply.
- Metal Crowns Over 30 years,
- PFM Crowns (Porcelain Fused to Metal) 20-30 years
- Zirconia Crowns 20-25 years
- Emax Crowns 20-25 years
- Laminate Veneers :8-12 years
- Emax veneers : 15-20 years
- Zirconia veneers :15-20 years
H2: Do I Need to Make Two Visits? The First for My Consultation and the Second for My Treatment.
This is not the case for our clinic. Having an in-house laboratory and computer-aided production technology, we can complete a wide variety of uncomplicated treatments in a few hours.
1. A well-trained dentist,
2. Experience of the dentist in his field,
3. Top-quality dental materials and a state-of-the-art dental clinic.
In addition to these, the implant treatments, All-on-four or All-on-six treatments process consists of two periods of three to six months lasting a few days.