Gum Disease Treatment
About Gum Disease Treatments - Periodontology
Periodontitis is an inflammatory disease commonly known as gum disease. It is characterized by tooth loss and damage to supporting tissues (periodontal ligament, cementum, alveolar bone).
Periodontitis is caused by bacterial plaque and can be treated at home unless the situation has become extremely bad and needs professional intervention.Get a Free QUATO
Gum Diseases Gingival Bleeding - Antalya
Aesthetic Dental Treatment Applications - Antalya
Preventing periodontal disease is critical in preserving the natural dentition. Addressing the causes of gum disease and discussing them with your dentist will help prevent the onset, progression, and recurrence of periodontal disease.
Two important steps in the prevention of gingival diseases should be combined for life. These:
- Ensuring regular and correct tooth brushing habits and optimum oral hygiene.
- Tartar cleaning and gum care under the control of the dentist every 6 months.
It is an inflammatory disease characterized by the destruction of teeth and supporting tissues of the tooth (periodontal ligament, cementum, alveolar bone). Gingivitis progresses to the alveolar bone (jaw bone). The main cause of periodontitis is the bacterial plaque and can be treated mechanically.
However, genetic, environmental and systematic factors may also contribute to the development of the disease. Systemic factors include diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, epilepsy, down syndrome, AIDS, and blood diseases.
Peridontology has been established as a branch of dentistry for the continuation of healthy gums in order to eliminate all discomforts occurring in the gums and gums, and has become a branch of medicine where aesthetic and cosmetic gum operations are also performed.
In addition to providing oral hygiene training and establishing correct brushing methods in our clinic, according to the prevalence and degree of gum disease:
- Poor dental hygiene
- Tobacco use
- Genetic predisposition
- Pregnancy and menopause
- Chronic stress and poor diet
- Diabetes and underlying medical issues
- Detection (scaling cleaning)
- Curettage (treatment of gum pockets in teeth due to gum disease)
- Root surface straightening (tartar formed up to root surfaces due to gum disease, bacterial plaque elimination)
- Gingival shift and flap operations (shifting the gingival recession in a single tooth with the healthy gingiva on the adjacent teeth, closing and correcting this area)
- Free gingival graft-connective tissue placement (closure and correction of receding gums with connective tissue for functional and aesthetic purposes)
- All treatments in the field of periodontology such as gingivectomy / gingivoplasty (treatment performed due to aesthetic and functional cutting or attachment of the gums) are performed.
Instant Info Section
Periodontology is the main science that deals with the tissues surrounding the teeth, inflammatory diseases and their treatment. It has an important place in protecting oral and dental health.Contact
The healing process may vary depending on the treatment method to be determined.Contact
Treatment of Gum Diseases and Antlara Dental Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic in Antalya The quality and experience of Antlara Dental Clinic makes a big difference!
Antlara Dental Clinic - Gum Disease Treatment Department
Periodontology is the main discipline that deals with the tissues surrounding the teeth, including inflammatory diseases and their treatment. It has an important place in protecting oral and dental health.
The gums are red, swollen and shiny. Often, these symptoms are accompanied by bad breath, itching in the gums, bleeding sensation, and tooth sensitivity.
There may be pain in the teeth but also there may not be. This is tricky as patients usually won’t complain if there isn’t pain but underneath the bacteria and infection of gum disease could be growing.
At Antlara Dental Dental Clinic quality true You will find the cure.
If you need a dentist in Antalya; You can contact the full-fledged Antlara Oral and Dental Health Center in Lara / Antalya.